- Permanent position available immediately.
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- Location: Oxford Science Park, Magdalen Centre, Oxford, OX4 4GA.
- 40 hour week.
Veridium UK Ltd is pleased to present an opening to join our team of scientists and software engineers developing our world leading, password-free, biometric authentication platform.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with knowledgeable colleagues and gain experience in the rapidly growing space of AI and authentication, incorporating deep learning for biometric analysis, Edge AI, and mobile development.
You will R&D novel biometric data processing algorithms, requiring innovative use of available hardware, and produce Enterprise class software for mobile and server. For example, extracting identity features from images, constructing 3D models from camera data, or detecting attempts to spoof biometrics.
We are a global, diverse team with presence in Oxford, London, New York, and Bucharest, with huge potential to learn new skills on the job. We encourage a free flow of ideas and your innovations have the potential to be used by millions of people to secure their identity.
Your role will include the following:
- R&D deep learning for image processing and data processing in Python.
- Code development in C++, on iOS and Android.
- Problem solving.
- Automated testing and performance analysis.
- Collaboration with Sales Engineers and overseas teams.
Minimum Required Experience:
- 2:1 degree (or equivalent) in the Science / Engineering disciplines.
- Programming experience in either Python, C++, or JAVA.
- Experience with deep learning techniques.
- An understanding of the scientific approach to problem solving.
Ideal experience would include a MSc or PhD in Science / Engineering, Tensorflow or PyTorch, and mobile app development.