Challenges of the IAM Teams
- Multiple IAM Solutions.
- Providing a consistent, omnichannel user experience across individual applications is becoming increasingly difficult.
- Spiraling application development costs, with operational support teams, often reliant on developers to manage changes and incidents.
- Detecting & responding to cybersecurity threats is not a single vendor solution and requires collaboration between business-critical systems.
- Inability to dynamically change the user experience without code changes, leads to a poor customer experience and retention problems.
- There might be an insider threat in place
Solution: VeridiumID Composer
- Real-time orchestration enables a seamless, transitional customer experience across web, mobile and call centre.
- External risk scores drive the customer experience, ensuring a fully integrated with existing fraud detection & SOC solutions.
- Pivot end-user experience rapidly, without any application-level code changes.
- Intuitive user Interface offering wizard-driven and drag-and-drop workflows, accommodating the novice and experienced users.
- Standards Based Policy Expression – OPA (Open Policy Agent) and Rego support a programmatic approach to defining rules.
- Remain IAM Agnostic, supporting the multi-cloud application strategy.
- Behavioural biometrics enhance a strong authentication strategy, increasing security without disrupting the end user experience, negating the requirement for a traditional risk-based approach to security.
Benefits for Enterprises
● Improved customer satisfaction by providing a consistent authentication experience across mobile and web channels.
● Fewer developers are required to implement & maintain authorisation rules within individual applications, leading to staff cost-savings.
● Administrators, expected to manage authentication workflows across many, enterprise applications can do so from one central source, which improves productivity and employee satisfaction.
● Enterprises gain greater insight into cybersecurity trends, detect anomalies and prevent incidents with a holistic, end-to-end view of all authentication events.
● Known vulnerabilities can be addressed swiftly, enterprise wide with minimal end user friction, avoiding reputational damage and achieving regulatory compliance.