Company Summary Veridium is a leading provider of end-to-end biometric authentication solutions for enterprises deploying biometrics as part of their access and identity management security strategies. Powered by an unmatched knowledge of biometrics R&D, Veridium solutions increase convenience and security, reduce fraud, and cut costs associated with passwords and traditional multi factor authentication. We are looking for highly-motivated, forward-thinking talent to add to our growing team.
Job OverviewQuality assurance of VeridiumID platform delivery. VeridiumID platform it is composed by:
- Server Application
- Mobile App (Android and iOS)
- Integration points with AD and Citrix infrastructure
- Deployment scripts
- User Behavior Authentication
- Mobile – native applications (Android and iOS)
- VeridiumID Service – Java REST API
- VeridiumID Admin Console (AngularJS application)
- Persistence Layer / Data processing – Zookeeper, Kafka, Spark / Tensor Flow, Cassandra (+Lucene Index)
- Deployment – Ansible Scripts/python
- Automated testing experience, mobile testing is a plus
- Understanding of software development and QA lifecycle
- BS.MS in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Network and security knowledge
- Performance testing; penetration testing
- Significant experience testing both REST API’s as well as the UI
- Experience testing Web-based applications
- Proficiency with Java, Python, or C# when it comes to creating automation scripts
- Working knowledge of databases
- Experience with Appium.
- Experience with Mock servers testing (e.g MockServer, WireMock, Postman Mocks).
- Experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development methodology.
- Experience with performance testing (e.g JMeter, SOASTA)
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and perform testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs