We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to develop and manage our inbound and digital marketing strategy to accelerate the growth of our business. You will be responsible for driving leads, pipeline and customer acquisition, as part of small but mighty marketing team that works well together to achieve impressive results.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive demand generation strategy to drive leads and engagement to optimize lead to customer conversion rates
- Optimize marketing ROI by forecasting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on the impact of demand generation campaigns
- Strategically and tactically manage all inbound and outbound campaigns including digital, social and paid channels to drive downloads of whitepapers, blog views, webinar registrations, etc.
- Write compelling copy, calls to action and persuasive pitches
- Work with product and content marketing to develop campaign specific messaging and align demand generation programs with ongoing marketing initiatives
- Develop assets including: web pages, emails, and social campaigns
- Amplify our presence across social channels to build meaningful connections, encourage engagement, and customer acquisition
- Work cross-functionally with inside and outside sales and product marketing to grow pipeline and support sales enablement
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of direct experience in demand generation or digital marketing in technology company
- Proven results and metrics from programs you have developed and executed
- Proficiency in our Mar Tech stack including: HubSpot, Salesforce, WordPress, Google Analytics, Adwords, and Outreach
- A creative thinker and writer whose ideas are backed up with data
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- A true collaborator who knows brilliant marketing is created by a team, not an individual
- Excellent written, verbal and organization skills (really!)
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Willingness to share your opinion, even if it’s controversial
- Develop and deliver strategies and tactics for inbound and outbound multi-channel campaigns including events, trade shows, direct mail, email marketing, SEO/SEM, social, website, display advertising, etc.
- Develop quarterly goals with a focus on enterprise lead generation and develop supporting collateral to meet these targets
- Produce campaign recap summaries (conversion rates, webinar registrations/attendees, email and event campaign metrics, etc.) in order to analyze past performance and identify new opportunities to improve existing campaigns.
- Contribute to monthly dashboard to demonstrate campaign progress and regional success
- Develop, deploy and test emails, landing pages and lead lists
- Experience in Account Based Marketing
- Fill the top of the sales funnel with targeted account leads and nurture existing prospects to meet defined goals for quantities and conversion rates
- Analyze and segment existing data/leads to drive operational improvements around lead conversions and revenue targets
- Analyze marketing funnel to optimize pipeline acceleration across different territories
- Manage outsourced vendors and interns
- Deliver against targets defined by enterprise sales team and marketing leadership
- Manage and maintain customer and prospect database hygiene, segmentation and lead scoring models.